Netent Marketplace strives to provide the best possible service to its customers and has put the appropriate measures in place to ensure all its staff and suppliers are fully aware of, and comply with the Consumer Protection Act. We are committed to operate our business in terms of the requirements of the Consumer Protection Act and our returns policy is aligned therewith.
A customer’s till slip is their guarantee.
Goods will be refunded or exchanged, in accordance with the applicable provisions of the Consumer Protection Act, if the goods were defective, unfit for purpose or failed due to a design or manufacturing flaw. Netent Marketplace reserves the right to refer returned goods for technical assessment by the manufacturer or authorized service centre. Customers are required to present their original tax invoice or till slip or other proof of purchase.
Please note that it may not be possible to determine in-store whether goods have been damaged or what the cause of a failure or defect may be. Accordingly, Netent Marketplace reserves the right to refer returned goods for technical assessment by the manufacturer or authorized service centre prior to repairing, replacing or refunding an item and to provide the customer with feedback within 10 business days of receipt of the returned goods and to act accordingly.
If the goods show a defect after the initial 6 (six) month period, but are within the manufacturer’s warranty period, Netent Marketplace may, at the customer’s request send the goods to the manufacturer for repair and the manufacturer will decide whether you will have a valid claim and if so, whether they will repair or replace as well or whether any charges will be levied in accordance with the terms of the warranty. All goods repaired in terms hereof will carry a further 3 (three) month warranty which runs concurrently with the 6 (six) month period but may serve to extend the warranty beyond the original 6-month period where the 3-months expire after the 6-month period.
If the goods become defective once the manufacturer’s warranty has expired, we will endeavour to arrange with the manufacturer or its agents to repair the goods but bear no responsibility for their failure to do so.
No chargeable repairs will be done without the customer’s approval of a quotation first. If within 3 (three) months after goods have been repaired, the defect persists or a further failure or defect occurs on the repaired component Netent Marketplace will either refund or replace the component. Customers must keep proof of repairs.
As with all warranties, certain conditions and exceptions apply:
· Please take proper note of any terms or instructions that accompany your goods;
· Goods that show a material manufacturing defect or other material defect within the first 6 (six) months of purchase will be repaired, replaced or refunded; and
· Defects that develop after six months may be repaired, replaced or refunded at the manufacturer’s election, and subject to the relevant manufacturer’s policy.
The manufacturer’s warranty will only apply to material defects in the process of manufacturing the goods and will not apply in the following instances:
· damage caused by lightning or power surges;
· damage caused by misuse or abuse to the goods or contrary to instructions and warnings provided on the goods or their documentation;
· goods used for a purpose other than the purpose for which they were intended e.g. commercial use of domestic appliances;
· accidental damage;
· goods that have been altered or physically changed in any way; and
A public regulation prohibits such returns for public health reasons.
Once we have accepted a return and approved a refund, the customer will receive the refund in the same manner as payment was made.
A customer’s till slip is their guarantee.
Netent Marketplace will gladly refund or exchange clothing items, within a reasonable period of time, should you not be satisfied with the quality thereof.
A customer has a general right to return good (a ‘cooling off period’) within 10(ten) business days after delivery, without penalty, should the product be unsatisfactory or incorrect.
The customer will be liable for the costs of returning the goods, should it relate to a change of mind purchase.
Refunds will be finalised within 7 business days.
Returned goods must be:
· In its original packaging; and
· In its original condition
Certain conditions and exemptions apply:
No returns will be accepted if:
· Goods have been altered in any way; and
· There is a health risk attached
· Due to public and food safety regulations.